Friday, January 25, 2013

Pinks!



Okay, I've been on a pink kick lately, it's true. I love pink with greens. (Maybe the party dress I wore in 1960-something is still influencing me!) Anyway, I'm really ready for spring any time. I shouldn't complain. It's been in the 60s around here lately, and with our New Mexico sunshine that's pretty nice weather. So here's a pot of pink I hope  will brighten up you day, especially if it isn't as sunny and warm where you are.. 


Painted in gouache on Bristol vellum, 2.5" x 3.5".

~Deborah

2 comments:

  1. ...I love pinks too, sweet pink flower pic, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kat. :D Glad you like it. And thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog.

Splashing Around in Spring

I was recently inspired by some floral watercolor paintings I spotted on Instagram. Pamela Harnois does these lovely, quick, colorful floral...