Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Smaller Still

I'm starting a personal challenge, painting one hundred of these postage stamp sized paintings! 

During the time of Covid isolation I haven't painted consistently. I've experimented with various things, trying to find my voice again. It wasn't until I hit on this little idea that the sparks started to fly again. It uses skills I've already developed but I have to adapt them to the scale. 


Number one, one inch painting. Watercolor. 




Here's number two. Watercolor. 

I have a lot to learn. I'll share my journey here. 



















 

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on my blog.

The Intention to Blog...

I always have such good intentions to post my paintings on this blog. (Isn't there something about the road paved with good intentions?)...