Gouache and Watercolor -- Deborah Secor
I underpainted this with a selection of reds and oranges, let it dry thoroughly, and then painted over it to achieve a unity of color. It's on watercolor paper.
Nice Deborah! I really like the color nuances in the pinkish sky.
Lovely!
Thank you so much, Mona. That pinky-coral color just felt right. Glad you like it. Thanks, June!
Thank you for commenting on my blog.
I was recently inspired by some floral watercolor paintings I spotted on Instagram. Pamela Harnois does these lovely, quick, colorful floral...
I underpainted this with a selection of reds and oranges, let it dry thoroughly, and then painted over it to achieve a unity of color. It's on watercolor paper.
ReplyDeleteNice Deborah! I really like the color nuances in the pinkish sky.
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Mona. That pinky-coral color just felt right. Glad you like it.
ReplyDeleteThanks, June!